Is it a bird, is it a plane?

Nope. Just my cat stuck in a tree.
..

If you follow me on twitter you will have heard how I had to run to my mums house to help get my cat Beau down from a tree. And I'm not just talking a normal tree, it was a full size mahooosive tree. Luckily one of the neighbours got up the ladder and got her for us, cause she has had to get her own down before.

..

Shes fine now, don't worry. It was quite scary though and she has the cutest meow in the whole world, so when she was meowing from up the tree it was really hard to hear :(


Anyway! So what do you think of the new layout? It's SO PLAIN! But I really want it that way. Now that I have a good camera (the pictures of my cat are from my new nikon, whatcha think?) I don't want there to be too much focus on the layout, I want my pictures to have the main focus and not have too much going on on one page!

Well I'm happy with it, and I guess thats all that matters :) That 'about' and 'contact' etc pages do not work at the moment, I'm still tweaking everything around. Don't worry about the links section, I will fill that out eventually, I've not just taken you off!

And sorry it's taken so long but.. *drumroll please*..


You have won the disney couture giveaway! (check the proof HERE!) Thanks so much for entering everyone, I'm pretty jealous she won too.. I so desperately want to keep it, but I'm sure it's going to a loving home.

I also bought a new sewing machine recently and my mother and I will be doing lots of sewing together this summer with our heaps of sewing patterns we've bought over the year.
.

I'm going to be going to the seaside next week, so I will take lots of pretty snaps for you, and I still have a few surprises up my sleeve for the blog, so keep your eyes peeled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment