Turning tables.






(thankyou jazz for taking these pictures sweetie!)



Stripe knit jumper, forever21 - £11.99
Topshop leather leggings, gift
Wedges, gift
Fur russian style hat, charity shop - £3
Promise ring, gift off boyfriend

The jumper is so lovely, it was from my Birmingham trip in forever21 and it is just great for winter as its super comfy. The topshop leather leggings were a gift from my sister - she found them in a size 6 at a house swap party! I've been after some for AGES and couldn't bring myself to pay the £15+ price they're going for on ebay, and she didn't even know I was after a pair! My family know me wayyyyy too well!


(L-R) Vic @ glowstars, Jen @ littlebird, Jazz @ Jazzabelles diary, Me







I popped down to London and attended the Next S/S press day last week. It was nice to go down - I haven't been in a while and although I got quite lost and abit wet from the rain, it was ridiculously lovely catching up with and meeting bloggers! I'm so excited about Spring and summer if I'm honest - A/w fashion isn't my stringest point and next have such lovely clothes!

I'm hoping to record a little haul video or something over the next week or so - I've already tried once and hated my voice/mannerisms/the way I looked that I had to delete! I think I'm just going to practice till I'm happy haha.
Not quite finished sorting the entries for the contest (so sorry!) but I'm working so much recently - it's christmas time so where I work is now open until 10pm :| which means getting home at like 11:30pm on the bus as I do not drive! So I'm going to be quite tired etc but I'm really really going to try! I bought some AMAZING shoes so will need to show you them asap!
p.s. Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment