Shake it out.








White lace bustier top, ebay - £20
Waffle knit topshop cardigan, ebay - £18
H&M velvet style shorts, ebay - £5
Leather bag, charity shop - £5
Black hand knitted snood, ebay - £6
Polka dot turban, c/o Crown & Glory

Got sent this lovely polka dot turban from crown & glory a little while back, great for channeling the black & white look. It was absolutely pouring it down with rain today and I just wanted to curl up infront of my heater with my laptop and a pot noodle. Looks like a very ebay heavy post, having the app on my phone does not help with my addiction - but it's christmas so I'm allowed to get myself some things now and again, right?

Sorry for the lack of posts recently - but can you believe how close to christmas it is? And It's 3 weeks until my 19th birthday - words can't even describe how unexcited I am. I WANT TO BE 18 FOREVER :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment