Tears don't mean you're losing.











Dress, Primark - £5
Black thick knit crop jumper, H&M - £7.99
Hat, carboot - £1
Bag, ebay - £20
Zara pointed black suede heels, ebay - £9
'carried away' necklace c/o Eclectic Eccentricity

I find it quite difficult to dress for A/W if I'm honest. I saw this dress in Primark on the 'sale rail' for a fiver. I am such a hoarder of shoes at the moment, I own far too many pairs and these zara ones are one of my favourites! (although not the comfiest!!)

I did the whole 'accent nails' thingy as if you spend over £6 on barry m nail polishes in boots you get this limited edition one thats silver glitter for free - and I really love it! I'm not a huge spender of beauty etc to be honest but it's nice to get new bits and bobs once in a while!



My absolute favourite online jewellery company Eclectic Eccentricity have kindly given me this 'carried away' necklace to giveaway on the blog! As part of their '12 days of christmas', they're running this same contest with different necklaces on other blogs (there is a list of these on this post)

Here are the rules as alwaaays -
1. One post per person.
2. It is International
3. You have to be a follower >> To do that, CLICK HERE
4. If you Tweet or post this on your blog (in the sidebar is absolutely fine!) then you get an extra entry.
5. Say 'Enter me' on this post and then let me know if you retweet with a link to your twitter or blog so I can count you as an extra entry.
6. Contest ends 1st of January 2012


CONTEST HAS ENDED!

Hope everyone else is as excited for christmas as I am! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment