Riding Pants.









American Apparel Riding pants, ebay - £35
DIY Cut up Stripey crop jumper, Carboot - 50p
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose


I haven't properly gone in depth about my riding pants, but they really are the best investment I have made this year!
I wear them liek I would wear leggings, with baggy tees and jumpers. But I also wear them like high waisted trousers, with crop tops and tops tucket in. they are super comfy and I thik they're alot like american apparel disco pants - they literally flatter every figure! They're super thick and warm aswell, I don't wear any of my old leggings anymore as they just don't cut it!
I was lucky enough to get them off ebay for a mere £35, compared to their RRP price! I got them in an XS, which translates as a 6/8 and they're pretty true to size!

I cut up this stripey jumper as it was fairly boring and I own about a million, and I love wearing it with my high waisted levi shorts & Riding pants :-)

Just a quick one today as I'm currently nursing a pizza hut food baby and actually relaxing for the first time in weeks! Hope you all have a great thursday and remember - It's friday tomorrow ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment