Can't say no.











Sequin collar detail blouse, c/o glamorousuk
Black topshop skinny jeans with stud detailing, for sale on ebay : youwearfashion
Red oversized large envelope clutch (other colours available!) , ebay - £11.50
Pointed zara heels, ebay similar HERE - £9
Spike detail bracelet, c/o yourfashionjewellery


I've started wearing my hair up in a high ponytail recently and I've actually really been liking it! The red clutch was an ebay buy a while ago and I wasn't sure if it was just too big? Like I like large clutches but this is actually massive. After uhmming and ahhing, I think it really is perfect and is nice for a 'pop of colour' with outfits. The ebay seller I got it from (it's only £11 - yes for cheap ebay bargains!) has tonnes of other colours and I was unsure which one to get between the red, navy and yellow envelope clutches. I decided red would match when I wear red lippie too, and the clutch is VERY good quaity. Like seriously, it's huge and very durable!



I also recieved this gorgeous bracelet courtesy of yourfashionjewellerycom - and everyone was pretty in love after I posted it on instagram! It's very light so doesn't weight your wrist down and I've had a ridiclous amount of comments from people! I'm falling in love with studs and spikes at the moment, I have to say!

The blouse is a gorgeous piece from my favourite online store, glamorousuk(As if you don't know!) ;-) And if you are a lover of these jeans, they're in my ebay shop right now!
I do like them but they're slightly big on the waist on me, so I hope they go to a good home. You can't see on the pictures but I added a few studs on them for a cute little unique twist so take a look HERE if they take your fancy ;-)

Hope you've all had a fabby weekend and are enjoying the weather if it isn't too bad where you are! Like I mentioned, my ebay store has stuff in it as I've been working hard sourcing it and it has a few studded shorts and jackets along with other bits of vintage and modern stuff :-) Let me know what you think etc, it's all just getting properly started up but it's so so exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment