Queen Royalty.



I kinda wanted to save this post for the Queens Diamond Jubilee on the 5th of June, but I wear this all the time, and figured I really needed to show you at some point! Plus, I wore it on Saturday at my boyfriends whilst we chilled playing crash bandicoot and eating crap all day. I love slouchy days like that! We only ventured out once to nip to tesco for more food, and on the way took these snaps, his house has SUCH beautiful scenery compared to mine!











Union Jack British Flag Oversized Jumper, c/o sheinside (SIMILAR HERE ON EBAY!)
American Apparel Riding pants, ebay - £35
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18


He lives in a gorgeous litle Cul De Sac, hardly any cars parked on the road (they all have garages unlike my road haha) and a park right next to it. Taken a mental note to take more photos around there, especially as I'm usually in my nice clothes when I'm at his anyway, unlike sweats when I'm at mine!

The jumper is SO cosy and soft! Literally it came in the post and everyone who hugged me commented on how snuggly it was! It's the most oversized top and I haven't seen anything else like it anywhere! It's actually from one of my lovely sponsors advertised on my sidebar 'sheinside' and you'll probably see a few more pieces from them as I'm in love! They have given me a cheeky 20% off discount for you guys aswell if you want it! just use Kavita20 until May the 15th! You'll also see another sponsor of mine pop up recently, Eclectic Eccentricity, and I have so many gorgeous thing from them to show you too! So keep posted, I'm becoming a jewellery junkie!

Remember to enter the soyoushoes giveaway in the post below!
Hope you have all had a fabby bank holiday monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment