#07 Thrifty Thursday - Vegas Girl

Hello everyone!
Todays post is featuring an outfit picture as I wanted to team the thrifted item with something I wear when I go out. The item is the H&M striped dress, worn as a vest, which I thrifted from a bootsale for like 50p! Worn as a dress with sandals is super casual, but I like how it looks as a vest with my faux leather skater skirt and floppy hat too! :-)









H&M Stripe dress vest, carboot - 50p
Gold ankle cuffs, ebay - £7
Large circle sunglasses, ebay - £6.39
Faux Leather Skater Skirt, H&M - £20
Floppy Black Summer Hat, Primark - £6 (last year)
Red oversized large envelope clutch (other colours available!) , ebay - £15.00
ASOS bitten platforms, gift (similar here!)


Do you like my new ankle cuffs? They are B E A U T I F U L! I got them for £7 from THIS SELLER and they are perfect! Admittedly they are quite big on my tiny ankles, but they are adjustable with two different sizes and are definitely perfect for summer :-) Super happy with that purchase! They also didn't take too long to come which I was really happy about :-)
Sorry it's kinda a quick one today, I'm in the middle of packaging something new in for my store and writing the listing to go up asap. Also had a bit of a dying disaster with a jumper and some Levi's today -stupid dye was AWFUL and didn't dissolve properly so ruined my gorgeous stuff! Well, I've kinda saved it and my amazing boyfriend was kind enough to drive all the way over with new dye so I could salvage it in time for a Saturday restock (omg please don't hold me to this because I'm running around like a mad woman and fingers crossed I get stuff done!) So big love to him right now!
My business runs off of my stock coming in on time. With my wholesaler and supplier sat in china - it takes forever!
Hope you enjoyed this post! What have you been thrifting recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment