#10 Thrifty Thursday - Don't bother angel.

Wow, I thought when summer came I would be a super big frequent blogger because I absolutely LOVE summer fashion - but turns out I've been a bad blogger once again!
I'm quite proud that I haven't missed a Thrifty Thursday yet (touch wood!)











H&M Faux leather kahki biker jacket, carboot - £3
H&M Blue vest dress (worn as top), H&M - £3.99
Vintage high waisted Levi shorts, ebay - £25
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Celine Lookalike Clog / Wooden Wedge platform, ebay - £30

I absolutely LOVE this faux leather biker jacket by H&M. I'm one of those people at carboots that rarely haggles, and especially when it's something like this jacket which is worth a million times more, I had to snap it up asap!
The khaki/olive colour is a hard colour to pair. I'm not gonna lie, after I brought it home I was a little like 'oh' when I realised my wardrobe didn't realy do anything for this!

I teamed it with my new H&M vest dress (my favourite style atm!) and the bright cobalt blue colour is sooooo pretty. It's only £3.99 and they have a turqouise colour - and they have 3 for 2 on tonnes of these 'basics' right now. Love love love h&m!
I also added my beanie cause ya know, it never leaves my head these days!

Any ideas on how to team this jacket with stuff would be muchos appreciated!
Have you been thrifting anything this week? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment