London Fashion Week SS13 2012 Street Style Fashion

ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO ME, PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT IF YOU ARE TO REPOST THEM ON ANY OTHER SITES SUCH AS TUMBLR ETC, MUCH APPRECIATED! :-)
All photos were taken on a nikon d3000 with a 50mm lense!

This is just a post with a few street style snaps and snippets from London Fashion Week and other out takes! I seriously had the best time at fashion week - sorry for going on about it, this is the last post, promise! :-)


Bianca from Bianca Allegra


Pixie Lott and her gorgeous model boyfriend at London Fashion Week :D



Leanne from Thunder & Threads


Laura from Forte for Fashion

Kate Nash at London Fashion Week! Saw her everywhere haha!


Tar from TarMarTales




Jodie from Be a Goddess

Lily from LLYMLRS & I






I also wanted to add that prior to attending, I didn't actually *know* how to attend and a few other bloggers were in the same boat as me! I think the rules are as long as you have had your blog for a year and get over 5,000 hits a month (not sure if this is all true but this is what the lady told me!) then you can get a exhibition pass :-) And even if you don't get a pass, you can still mill around Somerset House like I did! So if anyone was thinking of attending next year just do it, you will seriously love it and the atmosphere! :-)

Also - I will be posting soon about my new camera lense and info about it and my thoughts etc as you can probably tell, it is freakin amazing! And Hopefully an outfit post too. Sorry for being slightly MIA, still feeling a little out of it and have a bunch of new stuff for my store etc which obviously comes first! But have a few nice things I've worn recently for A/W soo hopefully I'll get that up!

Hope you are all well and thankyou all for such nice supportive tweets and comments about LFW and stuff and telling me where you've spotted me on the internet! I was so happy to see myself on topshops tumblr & cosmopolitans website! :-D Let me know if you see me pop up anywhere else too as that would make my day! Seriously - much love to you all, and all the lovely people I met!

0 comments:

Post a Comment