She's a handsome woman








Folk Skull Jumper, c/o French Connection UK
Vintage Leather Shorts, £18
Topman Grey Beanie, Ebay - £5
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Lookalikes, c/o daisystreet
(yes, these are the BEST lookalikes ever!!!)




I absolutely love this skull jumper. It's so different to all the standard skull esque designs on tops and jumpers etc! It's very folky and has little mini mirrors on and is the perfect slouchy jumper. I wore this with leather shorts and tights as I've finally decided to face the fact it's pretty much winter now (boo!) and think that these two things are an A/W staple!

I also have a new beanie (oh no!) which hasn't left my head!
Sorry for the short post and my absense, I had another trip to London on Wednesday as I was filming for something hugely exciting and am going back Thursday! For someone that hates travelling it's abit of a nightmare really! I love it and hate it at the same time! I get to see the amazing Victoria though so I am actually looking forward to that :-)
Hope you've all had a lovely lazy sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment