We are never getting back together

So this is an outfit I wore out the other week on a night out. I absolutely love the marble print of this dress from motel, I couldn't decide whether to pick the dress or the blazer, but I loved the cage effect and how flattering it was! I have a very weird figure, so usually it fits me everywhere except the waist as mine is teeny weeny, but I was pleasantly surprised that this dress fitted without any alterations needed! It's hard to find bodycon dresses that fit like a glove like this one, so I was so happy!










Motel Leona Caged Marble Bodycon Dress, c/o Motel
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Suede wedge boots, gift (£38)

It was a bit of a crap night at a place in Sheffield thats known for being Grimey (fellow Sheffielders, it's starts with a C and ends in a P!) got too many drinks poured down me, including my cup of water all down the front of me. Luckily it was just water - but now I kinda feel like I need to stop dressing so nice on these grimey nights out - I'm always scared my nicest clothes will get ruined :'(
Other than that it was OK, but I'm starting to feel like a proper granny as I hardly ever want to go out anymore as its always so meh. Full of underage people and everywhere I turn there is someone I can't stand, would rather be in my pyjamas and slippers ANYDAY! haha, please tell me I'm not the only 19 year old who feels like this? Or am I just an early granny?

0 comments:

Post a Comment