Autumn Falls.

I absolutely love the wine/burgundy colour which is ever present during Autumn. Mixed with browns and coppers it really is turning into my autumn palette at the moment! When I recieved this Jumper and bag I was over the moon!











Burgundy knit jumper, c/o istyle
Burgundy playsuit (worn as shorts) c/o Glamorousuk
Proenzer Schouler PS1 lookalike satchel c/o istyle
Gold cross necklace c/o Eclectic Eccentricity
Hand ring, carboot - 50p
Amber stone ring, carboot - £1
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes

I actually recieved this in a box among some others goodies from now istyle, and they told me it would be a few pieces they chose and it would be a surprise! I'm not good with surprises, even my friends and family get it wrong when buying me clothes as gifts so I was very happy to recieve such nice things. Autumn colours and a new bag which is a dead ringer for the Proenzer Schouler Satchel we all know and love!

I also teamed it with my new EE cross necklace which is never coming off my neck. First I wouldnt take my beanie off and I have a feeling this is my new thing that you will be getting sick of - sorry! At least its a beaut ;-)

Oh gosh I'm sorry for such a courtesy of post btw - I promise I actually do buy clothes it just happened to be an outfit with freebies - my bad!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment