Don't Say A Word.

The snow is still pretty crazy here! Layering is key when it snows, and sometimes you just gotta whip out those wellies!












Tartan Red Check Scarf, You Wear Fashion (£20)
Black Waffle Knit Oversized Jumper, Ebay - £7.95
Black Jersey Maxi Skirt, Ebay - £3.99
Ladies Black Hunter Wellies, c/o Outdoorkit
Furry Hat, H&M £7.99 (Similar here)
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £37.99


I was lucky enough to be gifted these gorgeous hunters from outdoorkit.co.uk I had a pair of cheap carboot wellies for 50p for the longest time, and whilst travelling on my road to the bus stop to get to work when I worked full time (So glad I don't have to do this anymore!) I used to struggle with slipping and sliding. Getting a decent pair of wellies is pretty essential! Hunter are probably the most loved, by celebrities and festival goers alike. They are a pretty good investment for winter and then the transition into summer if you go to any festivals.

I'm wearing a black jumper and a maxi skirt both from ebay - which are just perfect for warmness and the jumper calso comes in about a million other colours and I ordered 3 others - oops!
I'm also wearing a red tartan scarf. You know - the one that every girl and their mums own! Mine isn't the much loved H&M one though, it's vintage dahhhling! I picked this up for youwearfashion and have decided to pop it in the store HERE. It's currently at a buy it now of £20 but I'll accept any good offer for it! The only reason its at £20 is that it wasn't particularly cheap in the first place and they're quite hard to come by now I think. I don't know!

Hope you are all well and wrapping up warm!
Big thanks to James, who has been taking pictures of me in the snow even though it's bloody freezing. What a star <3


Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment