Wrecked.

Sorry for my lack of posting these past few days!
I've actually been fairly ill, and just thought rather than working and getting worse, just have a few days to relax and get myself all better!









Studded Dip Dye Crop Knit Jumper, You Wear Fashion
Studded Black Snap Back Cap, You Wear Fashion (£22)
American Apparel Disco shorts, c/o vouchercodes
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Lookalikes, c/o daisystreet
(yes, these are the BEST lookalikes ever!!!)


Just thought I'd share with you these shots I did for a photoshot for my store You Wear Fashion a few months ago! I went to the warehouse I've spoken about and the shots were incredible!
I want to show a few more of them eventually, but for now thought I'd show these which include this cropped dip dye studded knit jumper that is currently for sale :-)
Loads of coats and stuff are up and just need to get rid asap so feel free to take a look!

I have also restocked the spike snap back caps again - Hurrah!
So happy, absolutely love these bad boys!

Hope you are all well :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment