Blurred Lines

Absolutely shocking right? There nothing on my head!













'Fucking Bitch' Slogan Tee, c/o Choies
Alexander Wang Lookalike White Strap Heels, c/o Choies
Clear Perspex Clutch, Ebay - £9.99
Black Zara Skort Lookalike, c/o Sheinside (similar and other colours here!)
Gold cuff, gift
In my bag : Lookalike Henry Holland 'Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle, in my eye' Sunglasses c/o Choies

I really love this outfit, granted the tee is full of profanities but ya know, YOLO and all that.
These heels are definitely the show stopper. Lookalikes of the Alexander Wang heels, I fell in love with these when Rihanna was seen sporting them. Thank god for Choies who have amazing lookalikes of so many of my fave designer shoes (these cut out buckle boots are still my fave things ever!) and the white strap ones are half price at the moment btw!

My fingers are slightly pink, dunno if you can tell but it's because last night I re did my sister hair. I whipped her outside and took a sneaky shot of it because it's so god damn beautiful. We use directions, the pink is in 'cerise'. I have pink on my hands cause we had no gloves - do not do this though it's a nightmare!



Also this week - I have taken over Asos Fashion Finder. They have let me choose some of my favourite bits on site to talk about and also done a cute little feature on myself and my style. It's going on throughout the week from the 24th - 30th of June so have a lookie here if you're interested to get to know me a little better :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment