The Number 86














The Number 86 Tee, Topshop - £20 (Similar here!)
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99

I've seen everybody and their mum is this tee now. I wasn't really into it at first, but I had a cheeky topshop splurge a few months ago and I love the length and slouchy fit of it. The whole baseball/varsity style is one of my favourites at the moment and this number is definitely one of my faves!

If you're after the varisty trend then I would 100% recommend Missguided cause they have some beauts in at the mo! Particular this sweater, this neon top and this no.10 tee!

I've worn this with my standard chunky white heels and white rucksack and snapack - my 3 favourites at the moment!

The weather has been sooo nice! I've recently gotten back into working out after being a little lazy on the exercise front and was so surprised at just how much *happier* I felt after it. General exercise releases endorphins which makes you happier.. so the next time you feel like you're having abit of a crap day I would thoroughly recommend working out! I've started the 30 day shred again and will be postingsome results on my instagram! It worked wonders for me last year and am hoping it will get me a little more definition and a tighter butt! ;-)

Hope all is well with all of you lovely folk!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment