PLNDR.

When I was contacted by plndr to feature a few items I did a little dance. I really love plndr, which is the sister company of the popular stores karmaloop and misskl. If you don't know them they're online stores similar to the likes of nastygal, stocking my favourite brands like unif, one teaspoon and jeffrey campbell!















UNIF Check Cut Out Shirt, c/o PLNDR
Black Fray Cut Off Shorts With Studs, c/o PLNDR
OH SHIT! Black Beanie, Ebay - £9.99
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33
UNIF Black Hellbounds, gift

I had a little look and fell in love with this check shirt, and also these shorts. I haven't actually got a decent pair of pure black cut offs, and the stud details are very 'me'

I bought this beanie off ebay and am now wanting it in white aswell! I really love it, I remember seeing one similaron tumblr and thing it's very fun and cool. I do love my caps at the moment but there was a time all I did was live in beanies - and this one is a firm favourite in my collection. Ebay is actually one of the best places I have found for beanies, there are literally the sickest beanies all over - I want to get so many!

Sorry I haven't blogged in 5 whole days(!!!!) I have honestly been busy and then been catching up on sleep this weekend. You probably saw on instagram I did abit of modelling for the sunglasseshop with Rayban and stylist pick, and the photos look incredible. I can't wait to show you guys!

Happy monday!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment