Tartan Two Piece














Tartan Crop top, c/o Missguided
Tartan With Leather Details Skort, c/o Missguided
Black Beanie, Carmens
Lookalike Zara Biker Leather Black Coat, c/o sheinside
Over The Knee Boots, c/o Stylist pick

So I’m back in Germany! If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don’t then please do if pictures of pizza and selfies is your thang) you will have seen I came back to the UK for 4/5 days for several work things. I had the stylight London event on Thursday (which was amazing and if you came thankyou for being such a babe!) and then two photoshoots. I then got back last night at around 11pm and had a full day at work today. Basically I am tired and tea just isn’t cutting it right now.. I might have to start drinking coffee!

This tartan two piece is my favourite thing ever. I really wanted to get tartan into my wardrobe and with a two piece it’s great, as you can wear a plain black skirt with the crop, or maybe a white blouse with the skort, aswell as both together. It’s a nice way to wear tartan in more than one way!

It's started to snow here in Munich - wish me luck for the next month!


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment