Hard out here.

So it's getting super cold in Munich.












Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor

Floral Ditsy Playsuit, c/o Miss Selfridge
Furry Hat, H&M - Christmas Gift (similar here!)
Over The Knee Boots, c/o Stylist pick
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33

I'm trying to not constantly throw on my super cosy tights layered with sweaters and scarves and hats.. and more scarves and coats etc. But it's getting a little difficult. I mean, when I see bloggers from Sweden and Russia do the whole 'winter fashion' and look chic, I think they get it spot on. Maybe the cold doesn't effect them so much but me.. yeah. No. It's so hard to be fashionable and warm!

I have a think for these boots because they're long which means extra warmth. Also this hat never really leaves my head and this coat is super fur lined - so actually this outfit I would like to think is actually both warm and fashionable. I haven't done too badly then, ey?

I officially leave munich in just over 2 weeks so I'm trying to soak up as much time with my girls and a proper German Christmas as I possibly can. So sorry if the posts are well. crap. But I'll be beack before you know it ;-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment