You're nobody













Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor



Long White Sheer Blouse, c/o Miss Selfridge
Mango furry coat, borrowed off Carmen
7 For All Mankind Ripped Jeans, c/o 7FAM
Over The Knee Boots, c/o Stylist pick
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33
Red beanie, borrowed off Carmen

I am completely in love with this furry coat that belongs to Carmen, that I had to steal it for the day. It's super duper comfy and makes me feel kinda like a yetti but so appropriate for the weather!

I leave Munich in a week and so other then being super stressed and needing to pack and send stuff back, I also thought I had lost my passport so nearly had a heart attack.

Thankfully I found it - and it's all good!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment