The Tartan Scarf.

First outfit post of 2014 holllaaaaa!

And look at the background - it's been a while!












Tartan reversible large scarf, christmas gift (but here on ebay!)
Leather Jacket, c/o All Saints
Black knit sweater, ebay - £10
Blue skinny jeans, c/o 7 for all mankind
Matalan Brown Wedge Buckle Boot, c/o Matalan

So after all the excitement with my hair, I have an actualy normal outfit post for you all!

I've fallen absolutely in LOVE with this tartan scarf I recieved for christmas. I know they're a big hit in the blogging world and I think the original place it's from is Zara, but I think mine is one of the lookalikes from ebay and I've linked it for you guys if you fancy having one of the biggest and most comfiest scarves EVER!

I'm not the greatest when it comes to the winter wardrobe and layering thing, and quite frankly jeans scare me. But I have so many pairs I have accumulated this past year and I always say it, but 7 for all mankind are my favourite jeans brand. They are just the comfiest thing in the world.

I was lucky enough to be able to style these bad boys which are a light blue pair of skinnies from 7fam. I don't own a light blue pair of skinny jeans so I though I'd pick this colour to try and add a little more light into my dreary winter wardrobe!

7 for all mankind are running an amazing contest where you could win £500 to spend in store. All you have to do is post a photo of yourself on instagram, and using the handle @7faM_eu and hashtag #holidaylook and you could win! There are some amazing pairs of jeans like this pair, aswell as my much loved ripped jeans that I am forever wearing at the moment!

Find all the terms and conditions here & good luck guys!!!

Also guys, tomorrow is officially my 21st birthday! I am so excited to have a relaxed and chill day with my family.. but I literally can't believe I was just 16 when I started this blog and now I am going to be 21 - wow!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment